Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Changes in Life= INCOMPLETE List, and it's OKAY!

My new time frame below, with a list to be debuted soon.

Start Date: Saturday, July 30, 2011
End Date: Saturday, April 24, 2014

Key: Incomplete; In progress; Completed
(completed projects will be hyperlinked to the their corresponding blog)

My last list failed. I guess I wouldn't so much say it "failed" but my life changed drastically, and A LOT of the stuff on my list doesn't mean much to me anymore.
I have new priorities, a new love, a new career, new goals, a new outlook on life. 
I would have had a year and a month to work on them as of today, and I couldn't see me doing a lot of the stuff I had mentioned. 

Goodbye old 101 Things to do in 1001 Days List: 
Start Date: Sunday, November 1, 2009
End Date: Sunday, July 29, 2012

2 comments:

  1. I love lists and they generally do help keep me on track. I hope you are very productive with your new list and am happy for all the great changes in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog visit and kind comment! Here's to lists! I sure love them too :)

    ReplyDelete